The WORX WG776E Lawn Mower
Anyone looking for a silent lawnmower has probably come across WORX WG776E. It’s advertised as one of the quietest mowers that can get the job done without disturbing your family and your neighbours. The following WORX WG776E review will help you figure out whether the marketing claims are an exaggeration or the reality.
Does it Work?
WORX WG776E 40 V Cordless Lawn Mower comes with innovative power on-demand technology that boosts the battery life and ensures effective functioning. At the same time, it’s equipped with steel blades and electric rotary motor that’s powerful and energy-efficient.
Because of this technology, the mower can cover an area of approximately 350 square metres using a single battery charge.
The design is 100 per cent cordless, making the lawnmower a lot easier to use than its electric counterparts. You can go further and maintain the lawn in perfect condition without tripping up on the cords or being limited by their length.
Though it’s mainly advertised as a lawnmower for a smaller garden, it can be customised. Many people that have a bigger backyard have purchased a second battery. This way, they can get the job done without having to wait for the battery to be fully recharged.
Watch The WORX WG776E 40 V Cordless Lawn Mower Video
The cordless design and the silent functioning are two of the WORX WG776E 40 V Cordless Lawn Mower biggest benefits. People that bought the mower have identified a range of additional advantages:
- Compact design: WORX WG776E has a compact design and it measures solely 64.8 by 43 by 32 centimetres. The mower’s weight is solely 14 kilograms. The main handle can collapse, enabling the storage of the lawnmower in a smaller garden shed.
- Large grass collection bag: the mower features a large grass collection bag (capacity of 30 litres) with an indicator. Alternatively, the bag can be removed and you can use the rear discharge feature. This way, you’ll scatter the clippings throughout the lawn, turning them in the perfect natural fertiliser.
- Easy adjustments: a single lever can be used to adjust the height at which the grass is being cut. The blade height can be modified from 20 to 60 millimetres. The width of the cutting blade is 33 centimetres.
- Intellicut technology: this is a feature especially designed for lawnmower use in tough and high grass. It boosts the efficiency of the blade, making it possible to cut everything and get good results.
- Silent functioning: WORX WG776E 40 V Cordless Lawn Mower is a lot quieter than petrol-powered lawn mowers. In addition, it has specialised Mute Technology, making the lawnmower barely audible from a distance of 10 metres.
- Battery charge indicator: according to buyers, the battery requires approximately four hours to get fully charged. The mower has a battery indicator, letting you know when you’ll need to recharge. The battery lifts out of the mower easily, simplifying recharging and storage.
A Few Shortcomings
There aren’t too many complaints about WORX WG776E 40 V Cordless Lawn Mower. Most buyers enjoyed the technology and the cable-free functioning of the mower. A few of the shortcomings that the reviews identify include:
- Battery doesn’t last long in tough grass: when taller and tougher grass is being cut, the battery life gets decreased significantly. Optimal functioning of the lawnmower is guaranteed through frequent cutting.
- Uneven cut: some buyers experienced problems with the grass not being cut evenly. The problem was most prominent in the case of taller grass. The issue can be dealt with by going over the area a second time, which will decrease the area that can be covered with a single battery.
- Leaves some grass on the lawn: some of the people that used WORX WG776E experienced problems with clippings being left on the lawn. They had to go back and hand-pick the grass that didn’t go inside the collection box.
If you need a silent lawnmower that’s cable-free, you’ll like WORX WG776E 40 V Cordless Lawn Mower. The lithium-ion battery technology makes it possible to get to just about every part of the lawn without worrying about the length of the cable.
The mower does have a few shortcomings but the overall price to quality ratio is a good one.
If you cut the grass frequently and are committed to maintaining the grass in a good condition, you’ll be happy with what WORX WG776E has to bring to table.