Flymo Easiglide 300 is a popular possibility but is it the right one for you? Can this lawnmower be considered effective, robust and cost-efficient? The following review will enable you to acquaint yourself with all of the machine’s most important characteristics.
Does It Really Work?
This Flymo model offers an innovative hover system that makes the mower “float” on an air cushion above the ground.
Flymo 300 weighs eight kilograms and is thus one of the lighter lawnmowers offered on the market. The weight makes the mower easier to manoeuvre and also easier to store. When it comes to power, this lawnmower has a 1300-watt motor and a cutting blade made of metal that will handle even fresh, resilient grass.
Flymo Easi Glide also features four height settings that go from 12 to 32 millimetres and that can be adjusted easily through the addition or the removal of a convenient spacer.
The grass box of the lawnmower can hold up to 20 litres of grass and the electric cord is long 10 meters.These dimensions make the machine most appropriate for small to medium gardens.
The best way to get acquainted with the Flymo lawnmower is by reading what people who have used it think about the machine. Here are summaries of the most positive reviews and the features that buyers liked the most:
- Efficient: Fflymo 300 cuts grass easily and leaves the lawn smooth and pristine. With its revolutionary hover system, this lawnmower mows very effectively both on even and uneven surfaces. The machine can glide around walls and flower beds, as well as under trees and bushes. One customer even reported that the Flymo 300 was powerful enough to mow larger gardens.
- Well-Designed: customers reported that they were satisfied with the construction of the Flymo Easi Glide 300. With its long cutting edge, smooth finish to the underside and practical grass box construction, the Flymo mower operates quickly and quietly. It’s made of quality materials that ensure its good performance for years to come.
- Lightweight: Flymo Easi Glide is very lightweight and thus easy to use and move around for storage. Reviewers were especially pleased with the powerful performance of the mower, regardless of its small size.
- Easy to Assemble: in addition to offering effortless mowing, Flymo 300 is also easy to assemble. Even individuals that have never put a lawnmower together in the past managed to get the task completed quickly. The mower is also easy to start and getting the cut grass out of the box is a breeze.
- Good Price: taking all of Flymo Easi Glide’s benefits into consideration, the majority of buyers concluded that the price of the model is tremendously adequate.
- Short Cable: one of the drawbacks that customers noted was the length of the cable. Users said that they wished the machine had longer cable for easier operation.
- Less Effective on Wet Grass: Flymo Easi Glide 300 can clog when mowing wet grass and users had to clean the underside of the lawnmower to prevent this from happening.
Flymo 300 is a very lightweight and easy to operate lawnmower. Suitable for smaller gardens and backyards, this machine is equipped with a powerful motor and a conveniently sized grass box. Most individuals that bought this piece of garden equipment were happy with its performance, durability and price to quality ratio. If you’re looking for something that’s easy to operate and maintain in excellent condition, the Flymo Easi Glide is going to be a wonderful option for you. With so many Flymo Mowers to choose from it’s not easy task to simply pick one out, we have many other lawnmower reviews for you to read, feel free take a look.